Competition - participation medals

  • Elizabeth Fox
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      This year were the participation medals eliminated? We were given pins for
      our team, is that in lieu of the medals? If not, how do we go about
      ordering the medals?

      Thanks in advance for your reply,
      Liz Fox

      Liz Fox
      Mentor/Parent
      FRC Team 2192
      YAK Attack
      Newport High School
      Newport, OR
    • Alex Herreid
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
        Yes, teams received pins in their registration packets instead of participation medals. I don't think there is away to order medals, but you can order extra pins by contacting FIRST.

        --
        Alex Herreid

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 3, 2011, at 10:21, Elizabeth Fox <keokuk@...> wrote:

        This year were the participation medals eliminated? We were given pins for
        our team, is that in lieu of the medals? If not, how do we go about
        ordering the medals?

        Thanks in advance for your reply,
        Liz Fox

        Liz Fox