RE: [pnw-first] Nov 8th Pneumatics Seminar

  • Goodman Pete E.
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
      Larry, I should be coming with three students. Where will we be meeting and
      do we need to bring anything? See you on the 8th.
      Pete

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        At the International School, again.  Room 206?  Starting at 1PM.

        It will be good to see you again.

        Cheers!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
          Larry, It looks like I will be bringing 5 students with me on the 8th.   Pete

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
            I now have 6 kids going. Pete