Autodesk Oregon Regional live broadcast link

  • Deb Mumm-Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Our good friends from team 360 alumni will be creating a link to watch the games live at the Autodesk Oregon Regional event.  This new link should be up and running by Friday.  Please share with your friends, family and school so that they can cheer on your team as if they were in the coliseum!

      See you all tomorrow!
      Deb

      Debra Mumm-Hill
      FIRST Pacific NW Regional Director
      F or I nspiration and R ecognition of S cience and T echnology
      503-715-6365
      www.usfirst.org

      FIRST is a 501(c)(3) public charity giving equal access to students while preparing them for the new economy.