Website Hosting

  • tara.balakrishnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi,
      I am a student in Exothermic Robotics Club (Robots 417 and 575), and I am also in charge of managing our website. As of now- we don't have anything on our website except for a basic template. Exothermic Robotics Club competes in both FTC and Vex (just FYI). If you are planning on hosting the workshop on Nov. 14th- we would like more information about that and are planning on sending at least one respresentative to it.
      Thanks,
      -Tara Balakrishnan