Registration for Seattle Microsoft Regional

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Just a gentle reminder, when you go to register for the Seattle regional, you will see that you have to join the waitlist. Please join the waitlist for Seattle. We will help get you registered.

      If you are planning on Seattle, you should register there first. When second plays open up for registration, teams not registered for Seattle may not get in, and we won't be able to help you at that point.

      Gotta love it!

      Kevin