I need news....

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      I am interested in hearing about FIRST student news. Internships, scholarships, and other forward looking plans. Specifically, I would love to know who is getting FIRST scholarships and grants. If you or one of your team members gets one, please let me know at kevinro@...

      Thanks
      Kevin

    • Kevin Winter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009
        Hi Kevin,

        Jacob Weisshaupt from team #2930 received $20000, I believe, from Emery Riddle.
        I have not heard of any other students receiving scholarships.  I hope you are doing well and getting some rest.

        Thank you for your support this year and for doing such a great job with FIRST.

        Kevin Winter