FIRST Championship Website

  • Deb Mumm-Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:13 AM
      Greetings Everyone,

      The web countdown clock is ticking down the days for FIRST Championships. Please pass on this info to your students and parent community as we are receiving lots of emails asking how they can view the Championship events.

      Check out the exciting new Flash presentation on the usfirst.org <http://usfirst.org/default.aspx> home page for the upcoming Championship!

      Click on the Championship headline <http://www.usfirst.org/who/content.aspx?id=4190> to find events details for FRC, FTC, and FLL,  & spectator information.

      Be sure to cheer on your home state teams and happy viewing!

      Deb

      --
      Debra Mumm-Hill
      FIRST Pacific NW Regional Director

      We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future
      .
      Franklin D. Roosevelt