Re: Fwd: [pnw-first] Fwd: Kickoff Update + KoP Pickup

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      More specifically, we are looking for the 'main contact' for your team.

      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:49 PM
      Subject: Fwd: [pnw-first] Fwd: Kickoff Update + KoP Pickup

      If for some reason the head mentor is not attending the kickoff, please have the head mentor for the team send a note designating the name of the person allowed to accept the kit for the team, your signature and a phone number you can be reached at if there are any questions. This is just to ensure that the very expensive kit makes it to the correct people and there is no confusion on who has the kit at the end of the day. Thanks,
      Amy McIvor
      Lead Mentor, Titan Robotics Club
      email:amy@...
      Mobile: 425.213.3681