Bosch Motor Mount Model

  • Larry Barello
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      I have placed inventor 5.0 models and AutoCAD drawings of team
      #492 motor mounts out on the pnw-first files area.

      The motor mounts are easily fabricated using a milling machine
      and 1/4" plate aluminum. Last year we even added a servo for
      gear switching and it was pretty nice.

      For Seattle Teams: I am working on getting 8 sets of motor mounts
      machined before next week is up. Who is interested in getting a
      copy? There will be a little additional work needed to complete
      the mounts: tapping holes for 10-32 machine screws.

      Cheers!

      P.S. if you want to hand make the mounts (you still need the
      milling machine or a decent XY drill table and a fly cutter)
      contact me for alternate drawings with precise XY coordinates
      listed for drilling. Of course, you can get those details from
      the existing drawings with some editing.