Paul Gudonis joining you on Jan 18

  • Deb Mumm-Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Happy New Year WA teams!

      Great work getting a chance to speak before the Education Appropriations committee on Friday, Jan 18.
      I will be bringing Paul Gudonis, FIRST President, to join you in your efforts to share with this committee what FIRST
      is all about and the impact it has had on your STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education.

      Please contact your state legislators inviting them to your presentation and let's fill the halls of Olympia so that
      we can lay the foundation to start more FIRST teams in your state.

      This is very exciting and kudos to those of your who made this presentation happen.

      Go Teams!  Enjoy the coming game challenge!
      Deb

      --
      Debra Mumm-Hill
      FIRST Pacific NW Regional Director