November 17th draft workshop ideas

  • Robert Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      I have posted a draft schedule of ideas for the workshop on November 17th.
      If you have any ideas about changes or alteration of topics or timing,
      please let me know..

      Many of these topics were used in workshops we used to have in the
      group in Indiana FIRST. This workshop idea worked quite well in
      unifying the teams in Indiana into a cohesive unit. We all became
      stronger by sharing ideas and resources.

      I hope this seems to be a good start in that regard.

      All the best to you all..
      go FIRSTWA!!!

      Robert (Chief Skunk .... the Skunkworks Team 1983)
    • estokely@wavecable.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        Looks great,

        And since you have done this type of activity I suspect
        you know the order the best but my only thought since we
        may have VERY new teams there what about moving teh
        "Starting a New team" up to the morning, I suspect they
        will have more pressing concerns about that. And then hit
        them with the tech stuff.

        But that looks really good and team 360 is looking forward
        to it

        Eric Stokely
        Bellarmine Prep Student Engineering Program (formerly
        Bellarmine Robotics)