Wednesday FRC 7pm Meeting

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hello,

      On Wednesday Sept 12th, from 7pm to 9pm at Bellevue High School, we will be
      having a meeting for FRC coaches and mentors. We will be meeting in the
      Performing Arts Center at BHS.

      Bellevue High School
      801 108th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA

      This address in google maps takes you to the back of the school.

      Looks like the best directions are done on maps.google.com using

      Bellevue Way SE & Wolverine Way
      Bellevue, WA 98004

      Here is a tiny URL that will take you to google mpas. The full URL is 180
      characters!

      http://tinyurl.com/yqrfy8

      Things on the agenda:

      Introducing the FIRST operating committee
      Introducing the FIRST Regional Director
      Introducing the Executive Advisory Board
      Team Recruiting Effort
      Team Funding - Grants and funding opportunities.

      The FRC event details
      Videographers Award
      Volunteers

      The FTC program