Tahoma Robotics Club Spaghetti Feast Fundraiser - Sunday 3/25

  • Donna Lew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007

      Better late than forgotten ....if you can help support our PNW Rookie All Start team head off to ATL .... contact Vickie  NICUVic@... with the number of people attending. teamXBOT will be there. There is a silent auction.

      Tahoma Robotics Club Spaghetti Feast Fundraiser

      Sunday March 25th,  from 5 until  7pm.

      Lake Retreat Campground and Conference Center

      27850 Retreat-Kanaskat Rd. SE

      Ravensdale, WA  98051         (425) 432-4293

      Ticket prices are $8.00 per adult and $5.00 per child (12 and under)

      We are selling tickets in advance and they are also available at the door.

      Donna Y. Lew
      206 972-4119

      Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!