2001 California Robot Games

  • Jason Morrella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hello FIRST team leaders,

      I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Here is an update for the
      24 team 2nd annual California Robot Games being held on Saturday, October
      6th at Evergreen Valley College in San Jose. Attached is a flyer for the
      event in Microsoft Publisher format. I know some can't open that file, so
      I'll send out an adobe version of the Flyer in the next few days.

      At this point, 16 teams have registered - leaving 8 spots open to teams
      still wanting to participate. Please e-mail me if your team would like to
      register or if you have any questions.

      There is also a WRRF meeting this Sunday, September 9th at San Jose
      State. We will be planning the California Games and workshops for the next
      few months - we hope most Bay Area teams will be able to have an adult and
      student leader attend.

      Have a great week and I'll see many of you at the WRRF meeting on Sunday,

      Jason

      Jason Morrella ~ jmorrella@...
      Regional Director (West Coast) ~ FIRST Robotics Competition
      FIRST (For Inspiration & Recognition of Science & Technology)
      phone: 408-267-4949 ~ fax: 408-445-8399
      FIRST web address: www.usfirst.org