Re: Getting FRC going for the year

  • Robert Steele
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      We are a new team...
      We would be happy to help in any way that we can.
      I am fairly experienced in FIRST (from the MidWest)
      but it is a new region for me...

      I would be interested in exploring some ideas with the group on how we might
      serve all the teams and help new teams...

      We are ALWAYS looking for funding... (sheesh isn't everyone?)

      thanks
      Robert
      Team 1983  the Skunkworks  (Aviation High School)