3173FRC PNW District Season Briefing

  • Kevin Ross
    Nov 18, 2013

      Hello everyone,

      You may have noticed I have been unusually quiet this year. The PNW District organizers have been extremely busy getting set for an amazing year in FRC! The number of details to work out is really quite impressive. We have a plan, we would like to tell you more about it. There are changes to the way that FRC operates this year, and we want you to be informed.

      FRC teams in Washington and Oregon should join us to hear about the current plan, updates to the calendar, and other important news about the upcoming season. We will also spend the end of the meeting talking in more detail about judging, district model points.

      Join us 7pm to 8pm on Monday 11/25/13

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/588190594

      This is an online webinar. You may invite anyone from your team to attend (students, mentors, coaches). We really hope that at least 1 student and 1 mentor from each team can attend this briefing.

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/588190594 is where to register.

      We will record and upload our meeting to youtube if you need to catch up on it later.

      Kevin Ross

      PNW District Chairman