3163Re: [pnw-first] Looking for a structural engineer

  • John Hornibrook
    Sep 26, 2013
      Kevin
      you might check with Greg Gilda, he does a lot of odd stuctures for our museum exhibits.
      He is nice and guy and it would be worth asking.
      Good luck
      Thanks
      John Hornibrook

      Greg Gilda, P.E., S.E., LEED® AP
      Principal – DCI Engineers, Seattle
      P: 206-332-1900 ▪ ggilda@...

      On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Kevin Ross <kevinro@...> wrote:

      Hey teams,

      Anyone here know/or is a certified structural engineer with the state of Washington who would be willing to help FIRSTWA out with a small project pro-bono? Specifically, we are installing a 60’wx20’h 3-level pallet rack in our warehouse, and the permit requires a seismic evaluation from a PE. We would really appreciate your help.

      Please reply to kevinro@... if you can assist us in the next 30 days.

      Kevin

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic