3156Re: Do you bank at BECU?

  • Heidi Lovett
    Sep 11, 2013
      I apologize that I didn't include the relevant info for you to nominate your favorite non-profit (Washington FIRST Robotics).

      Here is what you need to nominate:

      Washington FIRST Robotics

      www.firstwa.org

      Erin McCallum

      erin@...

      206-619-1525

      45-2443839

      King, Skagit, Pierce, Thurston, Snohomish or Kitsap counties

      Education

      Heidi Lovett
      Swerve Robotics
      FTC 417 & 6220
      FLL Rocket Bots &CyberStorm
      Jr. FLL Pikabots
      206.679.4305
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 10, 2013, at 5:57 PM, Heidi Lovett <firstmentor@...> wrote:

      If you bank at BECU, would you consider nominating Washington FIRST Robotics for this award?  BECU is giving away $100,000 and I am sure that it would really help WFR to put on the many events that we all enjoy!

      Thanks!

      Heidi Lovett
      Mentor, Swerve Robotics
      206 679 4305