3154Girls Generation, Washington

  • Adrienne Rime
    Sep 9, 2013
      Hi there, I hope everyone is getting adjusted to being back at school!  I wanted to send out a quick reminder about the upcoming Girls Gen competition on Saturday October 12 at Tahoma Jr. High.

      Currently we have had 18 teams register but can take 30 so there are still 12 spots left!!!  We will have an official "FIRST" field  just like last year and will strive to have it be as close to a regular season event as possible.  Registration is $250.00.  If you are interested in registering follow this link to our registration site:  http://tahomarobotics.org/girlsgeneration/

      If you have already registered, please follow the above link to order your t-shirts.  T-shirts are only for female mentors and female students, and are jr sizes.  I will post the schedule on the Washington FIRST Robotics website soon but it will be very similar to last year.

      If you don't have enough girls for a drive team please let me know, we still want you to be able to participate so we will find more girls for your team! (by combining you with another team short of girls or possibly adding your girls to a team that has already registered.

      If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to girlsgen@....  Below is a list (by number only) of the teams we show as registered so far:

      Team #
      2046
      2930