NEWS: PMLL Announces New PMP Exam Study Group Monthly Conference Call

  • henrywill4
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      PM Lessons Learned Announces:

      The NEW FREE Monthly PMP Study Group Conference Call – Preparing for PMP Certification

      The goal of this call is to empower Project Managers, and people studying for the PMP test.

      This call will be in addition to our current monthly conference calls.  This call is focused on those considering PMP Certification and those studying for the PMP Exam.

      The first call will be held:

      Thursday, April 5th  2007  9:00 P.M. – 10:15 P.M. (EST)

      Conference Call Telephone Number:  (319) 632-1100 Access Code: 867 116#

      Join us on this free interactive conference call and learn how to prepare for PMP Certification.

      There will be a 40 Minute Presentation from a member of our group who just passed his PMP Exam.  This will be followed by an open forum where you can provide your experience and tips or ask questions.  Our goal is to make this as interactive as possible so your participation is very important.

      Presentation material will be available Wednesday April 4th from the PM Study Group Section of the PM Lessons Learned Bulletin Board (see link below).

      Topics for this presentation include:

      • Getting started – PMI – Do you really want to do this
      • The best approach to studying the PMBOK (PMBOK covers the "What" verses the "How")
      • Great resources to help you PASS (Recommended Internet resources - web sites, Rita Mulcahy's book) (you might want to check spelling of her name)
      • The value of Starting a PMP study Group to help you PASS
      • Lessons Learned from a recent test taker who PASSED
      Join our Yahoo Group  for reminders for this call!

      [You may use http://www.timeanddate.com  to convert time zones. This website is in no way connected to pmlessonslearned.com]