Recording of 22Mar2007 Conference Call now available by phone

  • henrywill4
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      Hello everyone!

      We had a great call this past Thursday night 22Mar2007
      our Theme: "Managing Expectations" and we covered some other very interesting topics too!

      You can listen to the recording right now (details below)!  It will be available until we record our next call (in a few weeks). We are also working to put all past calls on our website as MP3/podcasts!

      Topics:
      • Managing Expectations
      • The "Soft Skills" side of Project Management
      • Special Announcement of our new calls starting 5April2007 9pm Eastern: PMP Study Group! (We'll be sending out an email to the group soon about this)
      • Other PM Resources

      Details to hear the call recording by Phone:

      Dial - (641) 985-5006 Enter Access Code - 867116#

      When prompted, enter the access code.
      Once confirmed, the system will play back the recorded conference.
      During play back, the user can scroll the play back forward or
      backwards. The playback features are below:
      1 Rewind 30 seconds
      2 Fast forward 30 seconds
      3 Pause/resume playback