Upcoming PMLessonsLearned.com Conference calls (revised)

  • henrywill4
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 5:59 PM
      Upcoming PMLessonsLearned.com Conference calls:

      Revised:

      May 3,2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL PMP Study Group confcall - Topic:
      Earned Value Management (EVM) presented by David Radkovich, PMP

      May 17, 2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons learned confcall - Topic:
      The Other PM: The real-life story of integrating Process Management
      with Project Management . Doing More with Less

      June 7,2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL PMP Study Group confcall - Topic:
      TBD

      June 21, 2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons learned confcall -
      Topic: Managing Virtual Project Teams presented by Tom Matus of
      Successful Strategies International,Inc. www.ssi-learn.com

      July 5,2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL PMP Study Group confcall - Topic:
      TBD

      July 19, 2007 at 9pm Eastern - PMLL Lessons learned confcall -
      Topic: Tentative: Risk Management

      Conference Dial-in: (319) 632-1100 Access Code: 867116#

      And don't forget to join our yahoo group for reminders - it's FREE!
      You'll receive reminders of the calls, information on Project
      Management, and career information. See the link on our home page
      http://www.pmlessonslearned.com

      And please vote in our current poll (accessible on the Yahoo site
      for members) to cast your vote for your preferences for topics of
      future conference calls