No activity in last 7 days
Private military companies (PMCs) are contributing as much as 20 percent of the total US-led occupation force. At least 35 PMCs have contracts in Iraq. Contractors from every corner of the globe are performing vital military logistical support roles such as driving, maintenance, training, communications, security and intelligence-gathering. This group was created to discuss the various aspects of PMCs. Please feel free to post topic related messages.
- Mar 26, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.