PM427: Etext of the work "tamizar vIram" of rA.pi. cEtu piLLai now available

  • K. Kalyanasundaram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 10:43 AM
      Dear Promads:

      We are pleased to release the etext of a collection of essays
      on the heroism of Tamil kings by R.P. Sethu Pillai:

      தமிழர் வீரம்
      ஆசிரியர் - ரா.பி. சேதுபிள்ளை

      tamizar vIram
      of rA. pi. cEtu piLLai

      This forms PM release # 427.

      You can access the etext file (html version) using the URL
      in Tamil unicode format (utf-8)

      in html /UTF8 format:
      http://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0427.html
      http://www.infitt.org/pmadurai/pm_etexts/utf8/pmuni0427.html

      as PDF file
      http://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0427.pdf
      http://www.projectmadurai.org/pm_etexts/pdf/pm0427.pdf

      Our Sincere thanks go to the Tamil Virtual Academy (formerly Tamil
      Virtual University) for providing a scanned image/PDF version
      of this work for the etext preparation.
      This etext has been produced via Distributed Proof-reading Implementation
      and we thank the following volunteers for their assistance:
      Anbu Jaya, S. Karthikeyan, K Jeyapandian, M. Gayathri,
      R. Navaneethakrishnan, Sasikumar and Bala Senthilkumar.
      Preparation of HTML and PDF versions: Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram, Lausanne, Switzerland.

      anbudan
      Kalyan