PM301: Etext of cOmEcar mutumoziveNpA of civanjAna yOkikaL now available

  • Kalyanasundaram
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2008
      Dear Promads:

      We are pleased to release the etext of a pirapantam
      type work, a veNpA (part of the pirapantat tiraTTu)
      of civanjAna yOkikaL:

      º¢Å»¡É§Â¡¸¢¸û «ÕÇ¢Â
      ÌÇòà÷î §º¡§Áº÷ ÓЦÁ¡Æ¢ ¦ÅñÀ¡.

      mutumozi venpa
      of civanjAna cuvAmikaL

      In tamil script, TSCII and Unicode formats

      This forms PM release #301.

      You can access the etext file (html version) using following URLs:

      (in tscii format)
      http://www.tamil.net/projectmadurai/pub/pm0301/pm301.html

      Tamil unicode format (utf-8):
      http://www.tamil.net/projectmadurai/pub/pm0301/mp301.html

      We thank the Digital Library of India for providing a digital
      (scanned images) version of this work to use as a source for
      the etext preparation.
      This etext was prepared through the Distributed Proof-reading
      implementation of Project Madurai. Our Sincere thanks go to
      S. Karthikeyan, Nalini Karthikeyan, Muthuletchumi, S Subathra,
      V. Devarajan and S. Govindaraj for their assistance in the
      preparation of the etext.

      anbudan,
      Kalyan
      --
      Dr.K. Kalyanasundaram
      Project Leader, Project Madurai
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008
        Dear Promads:

        After releasing this etext (cOmEcar mutumoziveNpA) as
        PM#301, I noticed that we have already released this work
        as PM# 137a.:
        http://www.tamil.net/projectmadurai/pub/pm0137/comecar.html

        So please rename the etexts just released as <pm0137a.html>
        and <mp0137a.html>.

        We are withdrawing this duplicate release and will release
        soon another work with the same release nr. Our sincere
        apologies for the error.

        anbudan
        Kalyan