American Sign Language Classes….feedback needed for the fall programs

  • mamaof402382
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      Hello families.
      I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of the summer. Many of you have asked me about my plans for the fall….regarding the locations and levels of American Sign Language classes for homeschoolers. The answer is a big "I'm not sure". Your feedback will surely help me determine the number of classes, the locations of these classes as well as desired age groups. Proudly, this program has been running for 8+ years. I'm humbled by your faith in me to share ASL and Deaf culture with your children and I am FINALLY able to fulfill numerous requests and expand this program. Please contact me if you are interested in registering your child ( children) for ASL in the fall. Be sure to include your suggestions. I'll do my best to please as many families as I can.
      Warmest wishes for a happy, safe summer.
      Marianne
      1-781-447-2470