Next round of American Sign Language classes for homeschoolers

  • mamaof402382
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hello everybody!
      Wed. Oct. 21st will be our last ASL class of a 6 week session. Shannon has graciously allowed us to continue classes in her home on Wed. afternoons. A few slots remain available in this next session. These slots will be given out on a first come first serve basis. Please contact me if you¡¦d like to register your child.
      Parents may attend class for the same weekly cost of $5.00. Please see below for details regarding our ASL program.
      American Sign Language for homeschooolers:
      This highly regarded program has been running for 9 years. Our host family lives at 90 Dundee Drive in Bridgewater and classes will run for 6 weeks beginning Wed. Oct. 28th from 3-4pm (NO CLASS 11/25). The cost has remained unchanged over the past 9 years. Attendees pay $5.00 per week per class with one free absence allowed. As stated above, parents may enroll with their children and pay the same cost per week ($5.00). We try to be considerate to Shannon so we have a shoes off policy¡K..especially important when the weather gets wet and yucky. Those attending can expect to learn about Deaf culture as they begin their journey to ASL literacy. The fundamentals of ASL will be taught and no books are needed as I supply all weekly handouts. This class is opened to those 7 years of age and up. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Best,
      Marianne ļ