bear with me, can I get a rap beat going?

  • Keith Missinne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Something ain't ahappen'n
      something just ain't quite right.

      I been tryin all last evening
      and into da dark O'night!

      Wanted to be a chat'n,
      but got noth'n but the slight!

      I like to joke, but truth be told,
      (I ain't wrapped too tight)!

      workin all the right buttons,
      I thought I had it down dare,

      but ain't s... a happen'n!
      (sorry EMMINEM, I just can't swear)!

      I'm sendin out a signal,
      Hell, it might as well be a flare!

      I hope I'm what dae call Hall-Lucy-nat'n,
      and I wake up down in OZ somewhere!

      I'll try again sometime later,
      and if someone reads this now,

      drop me a note by E-Mail, or a smoke signal
      (if you think you know how)!

      My signals are homemade medicinal,
      but it makes me want to chow.

      So, I'll be sittin here, smokin my own,
      so I won't have another frekin cow!

      <word!>(stage direction) cross arms and fade out
    • Keith Missinne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Maybe I was too far under the radar. I have not been able to
        utilize any of the Yahoo chat rooms, pretaining to Parkinson's, (to
        all which I dearly love), or any thing chat related with Yahoo. Is
        someone savy enough to help a feller out? Where in this life have I
        failed,Herb? Which class was I was sleeping in when they called
        recess? All the communication I have with you ParkinYahooies is this
        message board or my e-mail. Which is like an albotross, hangs
        motionless upon the sky. A curse of sailors upon the sea. (See
        Above). I polished the rap as well. Please Smile!

        --- In plwp2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Missinne" <hootersnoocher@a...>