Re: [PLWP2] Scrubs and Michael J Fox

  • Donna Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      I think he is couragous also..what I think what we
      mean by not looking so good is that I have heard that
      he is on medication now that has helped him
      tremendously and noone can seem to find out what hes
      taking. All we are told is it is nothing hes taking
      that we are not offered. I too am glad he did the show
      to show people what we go through each second of our
      life. When people say oh he looks bad...well thats how
      we feel most of the time..Donna