August Birthday's

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012

      Hello PLWP,

           I hope everyone is enjoying a great summer. We have three August Birthday's to announce. All three of these people have an August 2nd Birthday. Please join us in wishing Nancy Abraham, Jim Rolen and Cheryl Cayo a very happy August Birthday.

           If you would like to join our birthday club just send me your name and birthdate, (year is not necessary). Send to jenny_picaso@....

           I hope everyone has a safe and happy summer.

      Jenny Picaso

    • Jim Rolen
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012
        THANK YOU!

        Jim Rolen

      • Jenny
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012

          Hello PLWP,

               I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. We have three August Birthday's to announce, see if you can guess what all three of these birthday people have in common?  Nancy Abraham, Jim Rolen, and Cheryl Cayo. If you guessed they all have an August 2nd birthday, you are right. Lets give all three of these special birthday people a very happy birthday wish.

               I would be happy to add your birthday to our Birthday Calendar. Just send me an email at jenny_picaso@.... Just your name and birthday is fine, the year is not necessary. I look forward to adding more names to the calendar.

          Jenny Picaso

        • Jenny
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013

            Hello PLWP,

            I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful summer, those down under happy winter. We have a few birthday's to announce today.  August 2nd seems to be a popular birthday; we have three August 2nd birthdays to announce.  Nancy Abraham, Jim Rolen and Cheryl Cayo.  We also have a August 15th birthday and that goes to David Williams.  Please everyone make sure to wish these awesome people a very Happy Birthday!

            Best Wishes

            Nancy Abraham, Karen Mankey and Jenny Webster

          • karen Wingrove
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
              Oh, my  who's down under? Happiest birthday and I hope you are all doing things to make you feel good.

              Karen
              Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul. Pythagoras

              On Aug 1, 2013, at 5:13 PM, "Jenny" <jenny_picaso@...> wrote:

              Hello PLWP,

              I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful summer, those down under happy winter. We have a few birthday's to announce today.  August 2nd seems to be a popular birthday; we have three August 2nd birthdays to announce.  Nancy Abraham, Jim Rolen and Cheryl Cayo.  We also have a August 15th birthday and that goes to David Williams.  Please everyone make sure to wish these awesome people a very Happy Birthday!

              Best Wishes

              Nancy Abraham, Karen Mankey and Jenny Webster

            • Jim Evridge
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2013
                Many Happy Returns to all of you on your respective Birthdays!

                Jim Evridge   "AKA:SILVERFOXX_FIGHTING_BACK"     Still!!!

                "Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another human being. Each of us owes our deepest thanks to those who have rekindled that light."   Albert Schweitzer

                "Always remember to be thankful for what you have. There are those less fortunate than you and I who have hope in their hearts and prayers of thanks on their lips."   Jim Evridge AKA:Silverfoxx_Fighting_Back    02 Apr 2004

              • the_reddhead@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 2, 2013
                  Have a great Birthday Nancy, Jim, Cheryl and David!  Hope you get to do something special just for yourselves!

                  Gentle hugs,
                  Chris

                • jenny_picaso
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 1, 2014

                    Hello PLWP,

                          We have a few birthday's to announce this month. The first being Nancy Abraham, she has a August 2nd birthday. Cheryl Cayo has an August 2nd birthday, and Jim Rolen also has an August 2nd birthday. David Williams has a August 15th birthday. I hope everyone will take the time to wish these wonderful people a Very Happy Birthday.

                    Nancy Abraham, Karen Mankey

                    Jenny Picaso

                  • Carol Vermilyea

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 2, 2014
                        Happy Birthday fellow August babies. Looks like August 2 was a common numeral for Jim and Carol. I hope you guys are having as good a day as I am!  Spending the day with my two favorite men,my husband Tom and son Tim. David, you are right around the corner. Wishing everyone the very best birthday!!

                        Regards,
                        Nan