Summary

  • jkdeeter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      First I want to say how much I appreciate the founders and moderators
      of this group. But it is inconvenient to sign up for the "summary"
      version and have it contain the same message or messages 2 or 3 times
      within the summary. I only need to receive a member's post once. I
      hope this makes sense. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.
    • Nan Abraham
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hi jkdeeter,

        First of all, thank you for being a part of PLWP. I am glad you asked
        your question. I checked and you are on daily digest so you should only
        be getting mail from PLWP once a day. I have written to yahoo to see if
        they have any other setting suggestions. To anyone else that are
        getting too many emails please let us know and if you can't edit your
        set-up, we can help you.

        All the best,

        Nan