Re: SILVERFOXX IS BACK !!!!!

  • Bobby
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
      ---Welcome back my good friend, you were missed and I am glad to see
      you back. How have you been feeling? You sounded great and I figured
      you were doing well. However, it is good to see you back Jim. Your
      Friend Bobby

      In plwp2@yahoogroups.com, Jim Evridge <silfoxx2002@...> wrote:

      > Hi All !!!!!!
      >
      > It appears that Karen isn't the only one who has experienced "major
      computer woes" !!!

      > I have been "off-line" now since Oct 1.  What I thought would be a
      simple upgrade to Hi-Spd Internet, from "dial-up", turned into a
      major fiasco.  The end result being that my primary drive was wiped
      out by the tech who installed the "neewe" hi-spd connection.  While
      he was "at it",  he also caused a major problem with our telephone
      lines.   When the Verizon tech arrived he found that someone had cut
      (accidentally or maliciously?) all of the incoming Verizon telephone
      lines.   Without saying "I toldd you so", he commented that he and
      his fellow Verizon colleagues find this, more often than not, when a
      cuestomer has switched telephone providers from Verizon to Comcast.

      > In any event,  I just got back on-line today and have an awful lot
      of  work" to do to be fully functional once again.  Plus, a
      tremendous amount of email and "news" to catch up on.

      > So, bear with me for a few days.   It's only been six weeks or so,
      but it felt like an eternity!

      > Jim Evridge   "AKA:SILVERFOXX_FIGHTING_BACK"
      > Pennsville, NJ
      >

      > "Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into a flame by another
      human being. Each of us owes our deepest thanks to those who have
      rekindled that light."   Albert Schweitzer

      > "Always remember to be thankful for what you have. There are those
      less fortunate than you and I who have hope in their hearts and
      prayers of thanks on their lips."   Jim Evridge
      AKA:Silverfoxx_Fighting_Back    02 Apr 2004

    • Becky Bigger
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2008
        Jim,

             I too have missed you, Jim.  I do not post often, but read everyday.  I do not have confidence in my conversational skills.  The responces to my posts are discourageing, and I must assume that I am doing something wrong, so I mostly just observe.  You have a great talent for encouragment and your support is needed.I miss you when you are absent.
                                                                                                              Becky