Hurricane, Tropicla storm .Yikes.

  • M.Swope
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi everyone.
      Well our tropical storm Fay left us with 28 " of rain and we were
      fortunate
      we didn't have any water come in but neighbors down the street had up
      to 8 " of water in their homes. We are putting up our hurricane
      shutters for Tropical Storm Hanna, just in case. We are heading to our
      daughters home in Naples, Florida to help her with her 2 kids while her
      husband is out of own for a week. She has a 2 1/2 yr old and a 8 mo.
      old.
      Our daughter works and the kids are sick ~ just hoping the hurricane
      doesn't hit. The ground is pretty wet from the last storm.
      God Bless and I'll be back next Tuesday.
      Margie
    • Becky Bigger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        May you go with God,  Margie.                   Becky

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
          Margie, Hang tough girl, I'll be praying for you and your family.

          Jenny Picaso