Re: Hello Friends!

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
      HIya Donna and Greg,

      I am so happy for you. Get lots of rest and enjoy this pregnancy. I
      can assure you that this child will be a total blessing. My mds says
      I have had extremely slow progression of Pd. I attribute that to my
      last child (Josh). I had Josh about 8 years after my first Pd
      symptom appeared, and I cannot imagine what my life would have been
      without him. Please keep us posted. You are in my prayers.

      Karen