Win32 version on Windows NT?

  • Bob Paddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002
      Has any one here used the Win32 version of Ploticus, V2.01 on Windows NT?

      I have a rather long and convoluted script that works just fine on Windows 95, 98, and Windows 2000, but
      it bombs on NT.

      Simple things like making a .GIF to make a "button" work fine.

      I think the problem is "GETDATA", I'm getting these error codes
      1201 and 1610, and a complaint about unknown function $max.

      Can some one point me in a direction to get this working on NT?