Another Q: unbundle pltab?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      I am considering unbundling pltab from the ploticus distribution, as of
      the next release. It would still be available as a separate utility on
      the web site, like TDHkit, etc., but just as a table renderer, ie no
      plotting capability.

      Any objections to this idea?

      -Steve

      Note: ploticus home page is moving to http://ploticus.sourceforge.net !
      Please access that location from now on!