extension

  • Jessika Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hello!

      I added a feature to Ploticus's proc bars (stacked) :

      It's not nice to have many little stacked bars with a label on it. They get unreadable and don't look nice.
      So I put into a option in "proc bars":
      --
      minlabel: VALUE
      --

      You'll see my mark at the lines, where I changed the code "\\ 03.05.2004 dg"

      Greetings