Re: [ploticus] ploticus seg faults with long directory names

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Alona,

      Script file names of up to about 245 chars should work. I ran a quick
      test and was not able to reproduce the seg fault on a solaris system.

      Can you send me the exact command that gave you the seg fault?

      A workaround might be to use the -dir command line option, eg.

      pl -dir /your/long/directory/name -gif myscript.pl -o out.gif