more than 1 series on a chron?

  • kennygorma@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2001
      I would like to plot many lines on a chron graph.. how can I do so?
      They are all for the same time frame. Can I include a key? I have
      looked through the docs and prefabs and all I can get to work would be
      the line graphs. But I need the chron featureset.

      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2001
        Kenny,

        For now I recommend making a copy of chron.pl and modify it (the part you
        would need to look at would be the last 30 lines or so.. duplicate the
        #proc lineplot block and fill in attributes as necessary). To do a legend
        add a legendlabel attribute to each block, then invoke #proc legend as the
        last thing you do. To test use: pl myscript.pl ...parms...

        chron.pl is in the $PLOTICUS_PREFABS directory.

        For the future I will try to expand the functionality of chron to do
        multiple lines.

        -Steve

        On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 kennygorma@... wrote:

        > I would like to plot many lines on a chron graph.. how can I do so?
        > They are all for the same time frame. Can I include a key? I have
        > looked through the docs and prefabs and all I can get to work would be
        > the line graphs. But I need the chron featureset.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Kenny

        Note: ploticus home page is moving to http://ploticus.sourceforge.net !
        Please access that location from now on!

      • kennygorma@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2001
          Gotcha, I will work with it.

          Thanks a lot,