RE: [ploticus] an additional note (date/time stubs)

  • jamie.echlin@ubs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
      thanks for that, will test it our with those values.

      ta

      Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

      for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
      should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

      arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
      of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
      verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This
      related financial instruments.