RE: [ploticus] proc axis autodays bug & fix

  • jamie.echlin@ubs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
      > Fixing this requires recompiling the source code....
      >
      > proc_axis.c line 826
      > change this: if( firsttime || timepart == 0.0 ) {
      > to this: if( firsttime || fabs( timepart ) < 0.000001 ) {

      I guess my rounding errors must be accumulating more... this didn't work properly until I set it to

      if( firsttime || fabs( timepart ) < 0.01 ) { /* render date */

      but I guess that might have other undesired consequences as it's not really a very small value anymore. Unfortunately I'm not much of a C programmer so I wasn't able to debug much. When it should have added an autoday stub label the value of fabs( timepart ) was 0.006944.

      ta, jamie

      > Steve
      >

      > Stephen C. Grubb scg@...

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

      for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
      should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

      arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
      of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
      verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This
      related financial instruments.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
        did you add the

        xautorange: .... nearest=hour statement?

        that would make a difference

        Steve