Setting the Colorlist attribute for a Prfab

  • bololoy2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hello,

      Can multiple colors be set for a vbar prefab using the colorlist
      attribute? I have a data file with two fields, and I wish to give each
      record in the second field a different color, but have been
      unsuccesful as yet.

      Thanks in advance,

      Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2001
        Bob, colorlist isn't supported by the vbars prefab.

        One option would be to copy ./prefabs/vbars.pl and modify it to suit,
        and run it as a script rather than in -prefab mode.

        -Steve