-o Option for Explixitly Naming Output File

  • bololoy2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hello,

      I am a new Ploticus user and I am trying to direct the output of a
      prefab vbars script (the script is below with the -o option as I have
      interpreted it. It's one of the examples from the site). Anyhow, I am
      unsuccesful in creating a .gif. If anyone could give me a hint as to
      syntax or usage, that would be great.

      pl -prefab vbars -o test.gif data=data4 delim=tab x=1 y=2
      vals=yes\ yrange=0 yinc=20 ygrid=yes barwidth=0.3

      Thanks in advance!

      Bob