Win 2000 Usage

  • Jimmy James
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello. I'm wondering if anyone is using ploticus under Windows 2000
      without cygwin or a similar UNIX environment installed. I'd like to
      process some graphs from batch files - not shell scripts.

      When I download the cygwin compiled binaries (without X support), it
      complains about no /usr/tmp/ploxxxxxxxx. Even if I create a \usr\tmp
      directory, it can't find it because it is using / (forward slashes)
      and not \ (back slashes), and the NT command prompt needs the latter.

      I've also tried downloading the source and installed DJGPP, modified
      the temp directory (hard coded it to c:\winnt\temp), and it works on
      some scripts (the 2 samples included with the source), but stack
      dumps on most of the other samples.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Matt.