Problems with Graphing

  • bethruss@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Let me first say, I have been using this program for almost a year
      and have had no problems. Check out my graph at
      http://home.att.net/~russstodieck/index.html

      Two days ago the program just stopped and I do not know why. Does
      anyone have a clue? Below is the message I get...

      C:\Program Files\Graph>pl speed.p -gif -o wingraph.gif
      [main] C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRAPH\PL.EXE 1000 (0) fork_copy: user/cygwin
      data pass 2 failed, 0x46E000..0x7109B0, done 0, error 8
      Error, getdata (401): Cannot open (cat download2.dat)

      Thanks,
      Russ