Have a need to create multiple line graphs with in a single PNG

  • S Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2003
      I have a need due to some limitations of scripts I'm using to create a
      single PNG that contains a few different line charts one above the
      other as a single picture.

      Can i do this with in ploticus?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2003
        Yes, there are a number of gallery examples that illustrate this

        FOr example: http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/gallery/lineplot20.htm

        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2003
          Another, more straightforward gallery example of multiple plots in one
          PNG is:

          http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/gallery/volunteers.htm