New site using ploticus

  • roosen@ltt.rwth-aachen.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2001
      Hi.

      I just wanted to announce another site using automagically generated
      plots using ploticus: http://telemann.ltt.rwth-aachen.de/zfks/
      (german-only, though)

      To give it a test, just click on "Beispielauswertung".

      One feature for the wish list: What about triangle diagrams?

      For people not knowing what that is: Think of them as 3 components of
      a chemichal mixture adding up to 1 in their cumulated relative
      abundancy. Although 3 components are to be specified only 2 of them
      are free to be chosen, naturally. You may interpret them as a tilted
      x/y diagram, but it would substantially help if the base plotting
      procedure would be directly supported.

      They are somewhat usual in chemical processing.

      In case someone is interested in realizing them just send me a
      message.

      Bye and thanks for this really helpful piece of software that ploticus
      already is!

      Peter