[api] - bad Makefile_api ? ARCOM = ar r and $(AR) not $(ARCOM)

  • david_sniper_rigaudiere
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2003
      Hi all,
      special thanks to Stephen C. Grubb for this great tool.

      It's the first time i read a makefile but at the top of the file we
      can read ARCOM = ar r and and it uses $(AR) at the end.

      I changed it to $(ARCOM) and i can compile the API.
      is it "normal" ?

      David "Sniper" Rigaudiere
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003
        David,

        This is a glitch that was noted shortly after posting the release.

        It is noted in the "late fixes" section of the "what's new" page.

        Sorry for the inconvenience,
        Steve