more than one graphs on same page

  • SARAV <dolphins0601@linuxmail.org>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      hey!
      i want to know whether we can draw more than one garph on the same
      page.
      if that is the case what will be proc areadef
      lets consider i want to draw a bargraph a lineplot and a pie chart
      of different datafiles on the same page.
      how to describe the areadef of the piechart
      help me out
      sarav
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
        Sarav,

        a number of the ploticus gallery examples do this.

        One is:

        http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/gallery/scatterplot7.htm

        You can invoke proc getdata any time to read in a new data file.

        -Steve