Re: [ploticus] Make error win32

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
      David,

      Files having names ending in .o are object files. Object files are
      machine code that the C compiler produces.

      The minGW package provides a C compiler and a 'make' program. After
      downloading these tools, all you need to do is go into the pl directory,
      edit the Makefile (in order to select options), and then type 'make'.. the
      make program will automatically fire up the C compiler to create the
      needed .o files. Then it will invoke a linker/loader to link all of the
      .o files together to build a .exe file.

      -Steve